Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does nutrition really affect your eye color?

I have blueish-greyish-greenish eyes, so they seem to alternate a lot depending on the clothes I wear and lighting. I was just wondering if certain foods make eyes look really blue or really green.Does nutrition really affect your eye color?
Sounds like my eye colour is the same as yours. I haven't been eating as much lately and I've noticed my eye colour has a bit more green in it, but I don't know whether that was the light or not, so I'm not sure.Does nutrition really affect your eye color?
i honestly don't think so. because usually i eat a lot or just don't eat at all for some time, but i never see changes in my eye color. plus clothing and lighting are pretty different they reflect the color of your eyes so it will appear a certain color.
hmm not that i know of!





please answer mine! pics included!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2…
food doesn't do anything but clothes does.
no. but certain colors can bring your eyes out.
No.


makeup and clothes can make your eye color pop though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries