Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it normal for eye color to change according to mood?

I've noticed that about ymself. Whenever I'm really mad, or in physical pain, my eyes seem to turn from a brown to a hazel, almost green sometimes. I'm sure it's rather wierd to most people because I know most people can't do that. Is there any explanations anybody can give?Is it normal for eye color to change according to mood?
well only thing i can think of it's like a chemical change.... When your mad or in pain, your body produces adrenaline and stuff, so maybe that effects it??? i've never heard of this, but then again i don't look in the mirror whenever i'm in pain or mad/angry, so idk... but it could happen i guess...Is it normal for eye color to change according to mood?
I don't have an explanation, but it's quite common, especially in hazel colored eyes. It changes when your crying, or tired, or had a good night sleep, the list goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries