Thursday, June 24, 2010

What age can you determine what a puppy's eye color will be as an adult?

I have two American Bulldog puppies and both are 7 weeks old right now and both puppies are white with a few colored patches and both have blue eyes. I'm aware that puppy's eye color can change as they grow into adults, but I was hoping someone would know at what age will I know for sure what their adult eye color will be?? Thanks in advance for your help!What age can you determine what a puppy's eye color will be as an adult?
In my litters, you can see changes in eye color from ';baby blue'; by 8 weeks -- although the true color may not come in completely until 12 weeks or so.





It does NOT take ';5-8 months';.What age can you determine what a puppy's eye color will be as an adult?
about 8 -10 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries