Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is in your opinion is the most beautiful eye color?

What is in your opinion the most beautiful eye colour?What is in your opinion is the most beautiful eye color?
I have brown eyes and I love them. I think all the eye colors are beautiful. We all have different eye colors for a reason, and it would be rather boring if every single one of us walked around with the same colored eyes. All these different colors are what makes us so unique. No color is better than the other although some people will always make it out to be this way.What is in your opinion is the most beautiful eye color?
Green
mine!!they are such a dark brown they almost look black i love them!!!
#1 - blue


#2 - green


#3 - green and brown


#4 - brown
dark. the darker, the better :-)
Green.
I like blondes with brown eyes and redheads with green eyes and brunettes with blue eyes
Blue
i think my fav eye color is dark green. i have a freind with a tan and dark hair and his eyes are dark green its really cool!
Only BLACK
I think blue but my SO prefers mine, which are Hazel.
green
it's up to your hair and skin
Green. It's what my dad has, along with a dark green ring around the iris. His eyes look awesome, and it's not an olive-green, brown-green...his eyes are green-green. Mine are just a light turquoise/ice blue with a dark ring...I find them rather boring.
I THINK GREEN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYE COLOR.


IT IS VERY RARE AND CAN CHANGE CONSTANTLY.
An icy, pale blue.
Definitely blue although mine are green!
My beautiful green eyes.
it depends on the persons, if u r pretty itz nevermind what kinda u have u r still pretty...


i like every kind of colors... :)


but maybe blue more often...:)
i like every eye color. It just depends on your skin tone and hair color.
I love my eyes so i say dark brown.A survey in bliss mag say most people think blue is the best.
Hazel-brownish eyes.
My wife has the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. I knew the moment she looked at me that we would be married.
Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries