Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it possible for eye color to change depending on your mood?

As a basic color my eyes are brown. But sometimes my friends have pointed out that it changes. They range in color from sometimes being so dark brown they almost look black to turning a golden copper color. I was just wondering if the eye color can change when someone's eyes arent hazel or blue or green depending on emotions or your mood.Is it possible for eye color to change depending on your mood?
i agree with the eye doctor here's a eye that changes http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3381/3626鈥?/a>Is it possible for eye color to change depending on your mood?
Yes, I think it just depends on the person but I'm glad to hear that your eyes change color too. My boyfriend is bipolar and whenever he is in a really good mood his eyes change to a gold, when normally they are a dark brown to sometimes even a black brown. I'm glad to hear he is not the only one, because It really concerned me at first.
no. not emotions. not mood.





lighting.
My eye color changes if anything due to lighting but i think its because their blue/green. Also i think they look more noticeable when i get a dark tan.
  • credit counseling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries