Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the weirdest eye color ever recorded?

I'm doing a project for school, and we came up with questions to ask. I want to know how far eye colors can go.What is the weirdest eye color ever recorded?
Elizabeth Taylor had purple eyes... yes, she really did! er, does...What is the weirdest eye color ever recorded?
magenta orange





Kyle Ross has them. Look him up on google. He's from Alaska.
yellow, white and black
Ginger.
I knew of a girl in high school who had ';golden'; eyes. Her eye color was that of a lion's.
elizabeth taylor supposedly has violet eyes and a perfectly symmetrical face (at least when she was young)
I got Slight, Bluish Purple Eyess.. Even doctor is Not sure If its a Defect.. Heh
Mine.....green, with rust color on the inside!
Pink.
white/red
Light Grey.
I believe elizabeth taylors eyes are violet. Ice blue is pretty strange too if you ask me.
one eye was red and the other was almost whit..werid..true story

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries