Thursday, June 24, 2010

If there was a fururistic surgery that could permanetly chage your eye color, would you get it?

You can get any eye color you want, but the chance of blindness is like, 1 in 3 billionIf there was a fururistic surgery that could permanetly chage your eye color, would you get it?
no, i would not


i like myself the way i am


i don't wanna be a fake barbie doll w/ ';sexy'; blue eyesIf there was a fururistic surgery that could permanetly chage your eye color, would you get it?
It's not for me but then if there are people who want to have complete makeovers then this would be one of the finishing touches and also the people in like witness protection etc or just certain people in hiding (from abusive relationships) then that would be so totally cool......


you know hair colour style and anything that can make one more unrecognizable
idk maybe... does it hurt???





i have black hair and lightish tanned skin (im out in the sun alot) and i always wanted to have blue eyes, like not green blue but bright electric blue cuz its such a unique combo, black hair blue eyes.





(i have brown eyes now)
No. When I was younger I wanted green eyes, but now I love my brown eyes. They may not be as shocking as my husbands bright blue, but they are nice an warm.
Nope,i love my eye color,i have the same eye color as my grandma.. :)
probably not. I like my brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries