Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i intensify my eye color without contacts?

I have blue eyes. they have this like.. almost yellow green ring right around my pupil that makes them look green sometimes though. i want them to be blue lol like a... brighter blue if that makes any sense. but i dont wanna use contacts. been there, done that lol are there ways to use make up or things like that to make my eyes appear more blue? thanks!How can i intensify my eye color without contacts?
Use almay products. The ones that are especially made for blue eyes. They work wonders and I use them for my blue eyes. They have a shadow set, brown eyeliner (brown makes blues stand out), and mascara.How can i intensify my eye color without contacts?
Put masscare the color of your eyes. Have you seen teh comercial by rihanna about those covergirl shimmers or somehitng liek that, you could use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries