Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the average age, a childs eye color changes?

I have a 6 month old and his eyess are still the most beautiful blue I have ever seen. Just wondering if they should have chnged by now or if that doesn't happen till he is olderWhat is the average age, a childs eye color changes?
My mother and father both have brown eyes. I have brown eyes but my sister has a beautiful shade of blue. I always tell her that her daddy must be the mailman. LOLWhat is the average age, a childs eye color changes?
well, ive had really light baby blue eyes since i was born. and my eyes havent changed...
The average age is 6-8 weeks- however, it could happen at any time during their life that the color may fade.
The average age is 6 months. My eyes stayied blue my mom said until I was 6 months then they turned green and for some weird reason by the time I turned a year and half my eyes turned brown.





My son's eyes went from blue to brown when he was about 5 months old.
Avg age is 6 months but, up to 9 months to a year
He could be 2 yrs before they change maybe they won't change, does anyone in your family have blue eyes?
Ive heard at six months ';what you see is what you get';
I'll bet they are beautiful! My guess would be that they will stay blue. If they were going to be darker you would start seeing them turn grey-ish by now. However, be aware that some people's eye color changes later. My daughter had green eyes, then they went to hazel and then brown. Now they are going back to hazel. My son had blue eyes even though his dad and I are green and brown. Those recessive genes can pop through so just because you and your baby's father don't have blue eyes it doesn't mean the baby won't.
It is possible they will stay the same color but a lot of babies start off with beautiful blue eyes and then they change later on at maybe 1 or 2. If anyone down the line in your family has blue eyes you have achance. But seeing as you and your spouse have brown eyes it is unlikely.
I had heard that if they are going to change it be around the 6 month mark. I am so glad that my babies eye colour didn't change, they are a pretty blue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries