Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think is the prettiest eye color?

i have brown (the color of milk chocolate) and i've always thought they were so boring and common. What is you favorite eye color? i think mine is green.What do you think is the prettiest eye color?
yellow(and yes such a thing does exist) Its rare but thats part of what makes it so beautifulWhat do you think is the prettiest eye color?
I personally think that any eye color is beautiful in its own special way. You should be happy with what you have! If I had to pick, My favorite eye color is blue, the color of my eyes! I think your eye color is great!
green, i have brown eyes too and i wished i had green eyes, but i still like my brown eyes too.
i like all eye colors


but brown is nice


i like light brown


my eyes change from bright blue (like crystal clear water) and change all the way to a greenish color


so i like blue and green a lot!
i like hazel. blue is pretty, and so is brown, and topaz and all those warm colors..
chesnutty brown
I have brown eyes. I think the best eye color is brown :) They're so warm.
Gray-blue
I like hazel colored eyes.
Green! That's the color I have
brown your eye color cuz the person i love does have yours too
I have boring brown eyes. My favorite would have to be olive green.
I think blue is the nicest, but I do loove brown...
Green or a blue
my little cousin's eyes are such a bright blue it looks like they were colored with a crayola.


I love theemmm.
brightt blue! ..then comes green..
brown, its the most common eye color
BRIGTH Blue
yeah, i agree. brown is just too common and boring.





my favorite would have to be hazel color.
my eyes change from green to blue to gray, but i prefer brown eyes lol.
bright blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries