Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?

I am of tri-racial ancestry ( white, black, native American) and my skin complextion looks east indian, i have curly hair and brown eyes. My sister is light skinned with very soft and long hair. My brother is a bit darker than me and also has curly hair. He was born with green eyes which became hazel, and at some point after changed to brown. I would like to know if they will change back or will my eye color change. Can my kids have these eyes.Will my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?
Eye colour usually doesn't change back.





Your children could have green or hazel eyes. Choose a partner with blue or green eyes to improve the chances.Will my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?
Everyone's eyes are different. The color of your eyes depend on your genes. Some people's eyes change depending on their mood, or just over time for some reason or another. You cannot be very sure about it, if it will or won't happen. Eye color is one of the features of your body that depend on a number of genes. So you can't be very sure what will happen. It doesn't matter where your ancestry comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries