Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What does eye color change mean in a dream?

I had a dream that I looked in the mirror and my eyes had changed from brown to the most gorgeous blue I had ever seen.What does eye color change mean in a dream?
Your dream appears to have to do with thoughts of attractiveness and perhaps attainment that would be appealing to others and to your advantage in some way.





Consider whether you may be facing changes or challenges and hold a desire to do well before others as you advance in life. Are there people you care about seeing you at your very best? Do you have a sense of some things you would like to change about yourself? It would not necessarily be to have blue eyes - that is more figurative in terms of change from 'what is' to something strikingly different and could relate to any number of things about your person or personality.





What counts here is visible impact - what is it that you might be in pursuit of at this time? Consider these points - they may help in your understanding of this dream as you reflect on your daily life and the feelings you may have from the dream.





All the best to you.What does eye color change mean in a dream?
The eyes are the windows of the soul. That you are looking into your own eyes in a mirror, suggests looking into yourself. That your eyes turned blue, suggests some form of spirituality, tranquility, things of that sort. Sounds good.
A inner sight and wisdom. The all-seeing eye of the soul. The changing of the eye colour to blue means great hope and inspiration through spiritual energy. hope thats helps you
My pure guess is that you want to be enlightened, see more of the world , learn more, do different things.
it mean break up

11 comments:

  1. hello..I had a dream as if according to my blue T-shirt they turned and my eyes when I saw them in the mirror. When I saw myself changing color to blue, I was very scared of that color.
    But all in all it was a light blue to gray and it was fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my eyes turned green in my dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream that my blue eyes turned to a light brown, blue again then to a light green it was just of my one eye but it changed as if it was like seasons what does this mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same but my eye could open doors and turn on lights in my dream

      Delete
    2. This could signify uncertainty with yourself or a fear of change.

      Delete
  4. What does it means when your eyes turn grey in your dream? My eyes are brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the exact same dream! I looked myself in the mirror and the sun was shining on my eyes. It turned from brown to an amazing stunning blue. It was so beautiful ! Crazy that we had the same dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my dream, it wasn't my eyes, perhaps it was my sister's eyes that kept changing color from black to blue which represented that it wasn't her and there was somebody else in her spirit. And then it would turn brown and she would be her normal self.

    ReplyDelete

 
skin industries