Thursday, June 24, 2010

What clothing colors should I wear (and which should I not wear) based on my hair & eye color, and skin tone?

I have very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and yellowish-pale skin.





What colors are best for me? Which should I avoid?





Some experts tell me that I should wear cool colors, because of my dark hair and eyes. Some experts tell me I should wear warm colors because of my skin. Which is it?What clothing colors should I wear (and which should I not wear) based on my hair %26amp; eye color, and skin tone?
Just from what I heard, I would say warm colors! Is your skin an olive color?What clothing colors should I wear (and which should I not wear) based on my hair %26amp; eye color, and skin tone?
i would say stay away from olive and yellows.


wear blues, neutrals (white,brown,black,navy).


red and pinks would look nice too.
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries