Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can you change your eye color?

I was born with crystal blue eyes and as i grew older my eyes turned black and i would like to have my eyes blue again without contacts of surgery. Or will my eyes eventually go back to their natural color.How can you change your eye color?
You can't. Sorry.





Most white people are born with blue eyes. I had blue eyes until I was about 7 or 8. They're green now.





My sister was born with blue eyes, but they turned brown when she was a couple months old.How can you change your eye color?
you can get cotacts my eyes change colors and i like to use makeup to help change the color to whatever i feel like for the day.
Eyes can change colour over time. I had hazel/brown eyes for years and now they are turning more green.





You could try lenses for fun, coloured lenses are pretty smart!
lmao! you can't change your eye color unless your trying to do it in pics you can use picnik
you cant, its impossible.
They just change..





How on earth are you meant to change them back





Get contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries