Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?

I am of tri-racial ancestry ( white, black, native American) and my skin complextion looks east indian and i have curly hair. My sister is light skinned with very soft and long hair. My brother is a bit darker than me and also has curly hair. He was born with green eyes which became hazel, and at some point after changed to brown. I would like to know if they will change back or will my eye color change. Can my kids have these eyes.Will my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?
They will probuly dhange to brownWill my eye color change or will I have kids with different eye colors?
it all depends.


my sister used to have grey eyes when she was born and trhey turned brown so it all really depends
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries