Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which eye color would look best with black hair and fair skin?

My family members almost all have dark brown eyes,except my sister who has pretty, light brown eyes(which i am very jealous of) So i want to get contacts for my eyes. Brown is a very pretty color for eyes, but i want something else, just to see what it would look like. Green or blue? I have dark black hair but fair skin so i wonder which one would flatter me more.Which eye color would look best with black hair and fair skin?
Do not do anything coz you're beautiful.Which eye color would look best with black hair and fair skin?
If you have dark brown eyes and dark black hair, I would say go with a Hazel brown color, because I have hazel brown contacts and dark brown eyes and they make my eyes look dark green. We are about the same from what you described. But if you feel that green is best for you, go with dark green...
I think both are pretty, it also depends on the person.


You could always get both!


I have dyed black hair and green eyes, but I have to hide them behind glasses, b/c my dad won't let me get contacts.


I say go with green but I'm biased!
definately green cos i have same hair n skin color too.
I would say Gray or Dark Green.
Maybe blue eyes. Kind of like a Siberian Husky's.
goo with a very light shade of green!





almost a lime green.





it will look amazing
light green either that or light bluish gray
a baby crystal blue..trust me i have blue eyes and clored my hari dark and its gorgeous.. made em pop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries