Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does your eye color have anything to do with your eyesight?

I've never seen blue-eyed people wearing glasses, so I've been wondering if your eye color has anything to do with your eyesight.Does your eye color have anything to do with your eyesight?
I don't think so. I have hazel eyes but I have a perfect eyesight. I know lots of blue-eyed people with glasses, but probably they're rarer because blue eyes are worth being shown, not hidden by glasses, so many wear contacts.


Instead, people with light eyes usually suffer from strong light, so you'll see more blue-eyed than dark-eyed people with sunglasses. (Of course, if you're able to see them also when they don't wear sunglasses!)Does your eye color have anything to do with your eyesight?
I dunno.
Nope
No, it doesn't. I know lots of people with blue eyes that wear glasses. I have green eyes and I wear glasses, and I know people with brown eyes who wear glasses.


You may not notice it, because a lot of people prefer contacts.
eye color does not really have anything to do with eyesight, because eyecolor and eyesight both are determined by genetics and whether your parents had the same eye color, and similar eyesight. But things can change your eyesight such as sitting too close to the T.V. or trying to read in the dark.
Yes, it has been proven that lighter colored eyes can see better in the dark then people with dark eyes. I read about it in a prestigious magazine not too long ago.
Pink-eyed people (albino people) may have worse eyesight. Otherwise, no.
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries