Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

can you tell me, if you have any kids, what their eye color(s) are and what color you and your partner's eyes are. decribe the eyecolors as much as possible too. i think this whole eye color and genes thing is pretty cool. i also want to know how the combonation of the parents and the child's eyes turn out to be. thank you.Eye color?
dad: light blue


mom: light blue/ green eyes


kids.


younger son./ cat green eyes


older sun:blue eyes


daughter blue green silverEye color?
Just click on this and it will explain everything for you!!! :)








http://campus.queens.edu/faculty/jannr/G鈥?/a>
well i'll tell you my sister's eye color compared to my parents because it's very interesting.


my sister has a light blue eye color that sometimes look gray, however my dad has brown hazel eyes and my mom has just light brown eyes. i also got light brown eyes. my dad's father the only one in the family with light blue eyes, being swedish, so it went from him to my little sister.
Dad: Ice Blue


Mom: Hazel (Mostly Brown)


Child 1: Hazel (mostly Green)


Child 2: Ice Blue








Thats my family
My moms eyes are dark brown but sometimes go to a hazel, and my dads eyes are dark brown. My sisters eyes are really dark brown almost black, my brothers eyes are realllly bright green, and mine are hazel.
Okay, well I have really light, bright, green eyes. My Mom has hazel-blue eyes %26amp; my Dad has dark, green-brown eyes. A lot of my family has blue eyes or brown eyes so I have no clue why I ended up with green eyes.
well my moms eyes are a greeny hazel and so are my sisters but hers are more hazel.... my eyes are like a brilliant green and sometimes its a little creepy... my little brothers are a blue green... sometimes they look blue sometimes green.. im not sure about my dad... i guess i never thought about looking at his... haha





my sister says that green eyes aren't genetic but i dont know





hoped i helped lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries