Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color do you think is the coolest?

My friend is allowed to get color contacts, but she doesn't know what color to get yet.What eye color do you think is the coolest?
It's really up to your friend, everyone is going to have an opinion. What's important is what is her favorite. You know? What eye color do you think is the coolest?
It's totally up to your friend. I really don't have a fav color. I love the color of my eyes though. Right one is blue, left one is green. Both have a drak blue outline. That's just the way I am, and I love it!! :)
It matters what her color hair and skin is. My cousin has dark brown hair with tan skin and she has blue color contacts and it looks sort of freaky. Most people look good with light brown contacts. It would almost look like caramel!
I love the contrast of blonde hair/brown eyes or brown/black hair and green or blue eyes. Otherwise, I like any eye color that has flecks of gold, brown or black. Very nice!
I have brown eyes with green in them %26amp; I think there pretty but blues are the prettiest to me.
I Love Really Pure Colors, Like; Sea Blue, Chocolate Brown,


Grass Green..., =] X



I think Hazel is really pretty and Dark green looks good on most people. =]
ooo she should get green eyes!!! i love green eyes! but not a pale or muggy green i mean proper grrrrreeeeeen eyees!
Dark brown.
the black and brown ones r my favorite..:)
i like hazel and blue and green..........
Blue, the rest are ugly. I would never date a brown-eyed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries