Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye Color??

My eyes are a light brown. Most of the time they are like a golden brown sometimes darker. Are theses Hazel eyes or just golden brown.





My mom has very dark brown eyes and my dad has green eyes...also my mom said when i was a baby my eyes looked more green like my dads. if that helps at all..





If they are hazel...any ideas on how to make them pop a bit more. my eyes are small and i wear glasses.Eye Color??
Well for green eyes: purple (really pops them out), pink, salmon, forest green, grey...Eye Color??
If they are light brown I would call that hazel, even if you have other colors that pop out in different light. Try eye shadows in olive green, copper and brownish plum. It's important to stay in the neutral shades or all people will notice is your eye shadow! But these colors are warm and will add a little interest without overpowering your eyes.
Do you wear a lot of eye makeup? If not (or if so) try applying your eyeliner to just the outsides of your eyes....avoid the inner eye. You want to stay away from black (unless you have black hair) since your eyes are lighter I suggest a dark brown like: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a> in Bronze Gleam (it has a very nice sparkle to it) and black mascara with brown eyeliner makes your eyelashes appear longer.


With the inner part of your eye apply a little eyeshadow (in a light, bright color) like: http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a> in Linen (it's not the best choice, but you get the idea)


In the inner part of the eye my sister uses white eye liner (i've never tried it) she says she LOVES it.......so you might want to try it :) Good luck! have fun and experiment, you'll find something that works for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries