Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

Do you think that a unique eye color makes eyes beautiful? I personally don't, because some of the prettiest eyes I have seen were brown (the most common color). However, so many people think that color is what makes eyes gorgeous and that common colors are ugly. What do you think? O_oEye color?
I agree, my little sister has some of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, but they are brown, she just has a beautiful shape to her eyes.Eye color?
I agree, my eyes are blue and jade, very unique in a way, yet noone really likes them. Report Abuse

i think it all has to do with personal preference. one person may say that you have pretty eyes and someone else could be like yuck! Make up can make eyes POP! and really look great. The prettiest eyes Ive seen are blue eyes. and i won best eyes for my yearbook. i have blue eyes!!!
I think color plays a part in the prettiness of eyes but just because you have a dazzling green color or something it doesn't necessarily mean you have pretty eyes.. they could be badly shaped or something too
common colours are far sexier look at orlando bloom and johnny depp they have brown wonderful eyes.
I don't think so. I think that common eye colors are just fine.
Most people like my eye color its like a light aqua color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries