Thursday, December 3, 2009

What hair and eye color do you look for in a person?

Well; I like a person with Black Hair and Blue eyes. I think It's really sexy. What do you guys like?What hair and eye color do you look for in a person?
My favourite is brown hair and brown eyes, idunno why xD. I love brown eyes.


But my second favourite combo is a dark black and then light blue eyes, like you said. [:What hair and eye color do you look for in a person?
i really like dark brown hair and bright blue eyes or dark brown hair and brown eyes. either is so hott on a guy. i love guys with shaggy hair. not to short but not long long either
Brown with Brown
brunnette with green or blue eyes....sooo sexy...:)
brown or black hair with green eyes!!
redheads with green eyes :)
brown and blue eyes....now thats hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries