Thursday, December 3, 2009

What hair and eye color combination do you prefer in the opposite sex?

I like dark hair, like jet black





and dark dark brown eyes or black





what about you?What hair and eye color combination do you prefer in the opposite sex?
mmm the same as you





dark hair and dark eyes.. the darker the better to me! :)





Although I don't mind brownheaded guys eitherWhat hair and eye color combination do you prefer in the opposite sex?
Hair: Light brown/blonde





Eyes: Blue or grey





^_^
I like one brown eye and one blue eye and dark hair with a white forelock
Hair: Dark brown/black


Eyes: Gray to black
Italian girls with dark hair and eyes
I like chocolate brown hair and blue, blue eyes
dark hair..light brown eyes!
black hair and dark brown or black eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries