Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color has a dark thick black line around the iris then grey,and brown with a hint of green?

I think my eyes may be colored topaz because now that I looked they don't look hazel to me.What eye color has a dark thick black line around the iris then grey,and brown with a hint of green?
That black line is called a roll effect, where the light reflects in a certain way and causes the pigment to be shadowed.


In some lights I bet that black line almost or completely vanishes while in others it's really prominant and noticable.





To me it sounds as if your eyes are a dark grey, for some reason it is very common to see shades of brown intermingled in a grey iris. However for that to be the case the grey needs to be the predominant colour, the one you can see most of.





Otherwise your eyes are classed as the European definition of hazel which is merely a mixture of colours.


The American definition of hazel is a light greenish ambery brown colour.What eye color has a dark thick black line around the iris then grey,and brown with a hint of green?
Call them ';absolutely gorgeous'; cause that's what they sound like :]
WELL..CALL IT WAT U LIKE...but i think urs is adrk bon eye showin colour display
I dont know ,I cant see your Eyes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries