Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can you tell what your babies eye color going to be?

I have a three month old and also wanted to know when they stay that color for good. Any comments or suggestions would be great!How can you tell what your babies eye color going to be?
Baby's eye color can change until they are about 9 months old, when around that age they will stabilize in color. If you want an educated guess, take a look at the mom and dad. The only sure thing is when both parents have blue eyes. Blue is a recessive trait, so someone with blue eyes can only pass on blue eyes. Take parents, both with blue eyes, you will only blue eyed babies.





Any other color of eyes in the parents can lead to a lot of different eye colors in the children.How can you tell what your babies eye color going to be?
Actually blue is the dominant gene....if both parents have blue eyes then the child can only be blue eyed...anything else can happen with any other mix....I have two girls with ex we both have hazel eyes....eldest has brown eyes...youngest blue....i have one girl with hubby he has blue eyes mine hazel she has blue eyes.......wait and see you have between 6-9 months to find out
My son has bright blue eyes. I have dark brown and his father had blue eyes. My son's eyes were blue from the start and stayed that way.





However, what someone said about the baby having brown eyes if both parents eyes are brown, is not always true. My nephew has blue eyes while both his parents have brown eyes.





I don't think there is a true rule about this. For now, I think it is safe to say that your baby will have the eye color presently showing.
Look at the parents' eyes. Brown is dominent, so if both parents have brown eyes, the child will too. If one parent has brown and the other blue, the baby will have brown eyes. If both parents have blue eyes, so will the baby.


-MM
Wait and find out...
Your eyes
you just have to wait
My mom and dad have brown eyes. My husbands mom has green eyes. His dad had brown eyes.


I and my husband has brown eyes.I had 3 miscarriages and then my 4 pregnancy, my daughter has brown eyes. My 5 pregnancy, My son, has brown eyes. Two more miscarriages.Then my 8th pregnancy My youngest son,He has blue/gray blue eyes.


Where did that come from.? No it wasnt the milk man or the post man. I know Blue is a recessive gean and so is green. it takes two recessives to make a dominant gean. Brown is dominant.


kids ages are 15, 13 and 9
there's no way to tell...sorry
By around 9 months, that's the color they will remain. My son's eyes were dark drown from day 1 and never changed though.
My son was born with blue eyes and they are still blue and hes seven months old
I think it's only like 3 days, then it's permanent, not sure, why what color are they?














鈽?鈽?nerd fact: babies don't get neecaps untill they're 3 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries