Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the most beautiful natural eye color you have ever seen?

I know someone with gold eyes. They are light brown with a lot of gold in them. They are so beautiful.





What is the most beautiful eye color you have ever seen?What is the most beautiful natural eye color you have ever seen?
My friend Joel. His eyes are a clear light green..they're amazing. I wish I had a pic on here to show you. You just can't help but look at them lol.What is the most beautiful natural eye color you have ever seen?
Sky Blue, but it was like they glowed....they were so pretty that it was alomost creepy....
light light blue ... like me heheheh
'Violet Blue'; is the prettiest I've seen. They are beautiful.
Have you seen the movie ';Memoirs of a Geisha';???





Dark blue on a pale face...
my daughter has very pale true green eyes people always comment on her eye colour, and my neice has very dark blue eyes, almost navy blue,i think these are the most unusual eye colours i have seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries