Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old was your baby when their eye color settled in?

My baby is 1 month old and I am anxious to see what color his eyes will be! How long does it usually take until their real eye color settles in? Also, I have dark brown eyes and his dad has hazel eyes. I really think his eyes look just like dad's, so does that mean they will be hazel? Or is it possible for him to have dad's shape but mom's color?How old was your baby when their eye color settled in?
Babies eyes can be any color. They could turn out to be different from yours and the fathers. I have blue eyes and my mother has hazel and my father has brown. I believe the eye color can change for a couple months but I am not sure.Congrats on the little one. This is a good question though. My son is 5 weeks and has blue eyes. We have been watching them everyday wanting them to stay. His father has brown spotted eyes but we want him to keep my blue ones. I am one that knows how anxious you are...LOL. GOOD LUCKHow old was your baby when their eye color settled in?
My daughter is 14 months old and her colour hasn't settled yet, her eyes keep changing colour all the time, one day they are greenish another day there's some brown specks and then they just turn grey. I have given up trying to guess her eye colour, i have brown eyes and her dad has got blue eyes, nothing like ours.
My daughter is 18 mos. and I think her eyes have finally settled in. They are a combination of brown and green just like her dads.





My best friend's daughter's eyes didn't get to their final color until she was 3. They were always blue when she was very young and they slowly turned light green.
My 8 year olds eye colour stopped changing and settled at 12 months, my 2 year old was about 8 months when hers finally turned brown and my 15 month old's haven't settled yet, still getting darker, so i think you coud say anything from 6 months to 2 years.
Our daughters eyes turned blue/green at about 2 months old, before that they were that very dark grey colour.
my eyes settled in when i was about 1 years old or six months....





so you have still got quite some time to go








good luck!!!!!!
I think it was at 2 months old. At birth, her eyes were slate blue. Now they are brown (like her mommy's!!).
at least 6 months to a year
i think it takes a few weeks. my kids eyes were dark brown from the very beginning.
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries