Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the weirdest eye color you have ever heard of? Ever heard of bright orange eyes?

What color would you call bright orange, almost peach colored eyes?What is the weirdest eye color you have ever heard of? Ever heard of bright orange eyes?
My cousin has a girl in his class, and she sleeps in a coffin and has eye contacts made to look like cat eyes! Scary!What is the weirdest eye color you have ever heard of? Ever heard of bright orange eyes?
Weirdest eyes? Depends. A friend of mine has yellow eyes. My eyes have a tendency to turn red.





EDIT: These are natural colors. I never refer to contacts, as they're artificial and anything can be obtained.
ive heard of pink eyes! but i dont know if they exist. lol





answer mine? pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I've heard of like bright red eyes, but I think it was like some kind of disease or something :s





I would call it peach coloured haha.
Purple eyes





help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
are they contacts you mean? Well i saw a girl with contacts that were lavendar (bright purple) and i have seen a pair that were bright cat eye yellow
My cousin's eyes are very unique. Her left eye is brown, while the right is blue. It's really weird, yet cool.
I would call them ';peach colored eyes'; if they were peach colored eyes .
well.. in movies.. how bout vampires werewolves...


they have different eye colors...
purple eyes.. i seriously met this guy who was born with purple colored eyes.. he got made fun of it when we were younger now all the ladies are chasing after him =)
pink eyes... poor albinos =[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries