Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of eye color do you have and wish to have?

Random question just popped out. But every eye color is good thou.


Anyways I go brownish, greenish wished I had blue. So unfair my sis dad and mom got green, blue eyes while I go brownish, greenish. I think its something to do with my grandma thou. So what eye color you have and what color would you want if you could change it?What kind of eye color do you have and wish to have?
I have green eyes, which so far I alone have been lucky enough to inherit from my great grandfather.


I like my eye colour but if I had to choose a different one then I would love to have eyes like this...


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7940/…


Brown and silvery grey, pretty.What kind of eye color do you have and wish to have?
got plain brown





%26amp;%26amp; i want blood red, black, or something like bright pink or yellow..some color that stands out





are you russian? i'm ukrainian=]
Mine are the Exact same color as the answer question bar on Y/A I wish I had brown. but I do get a lot of compliments on the light blue ones.
i have dark/blue green, i have never seen anyone else with eyes like mine.





I wouldn't change their colour, but i do wish i had bigger eyes.
I have blue eyes, i would love to have green eyes though.


But im happy with my eyes. :]
I have green eyes that sometimes depending on my mood can look greyish, I wouldn't change them.
I have blue green colored eyes and like them and wouldn't change the color =]
brown and i wanted brown so i am good.
ive got dark brown eyes


but i want grey or grey violet eyes
I have dark brown but I wear blue contacts.



I wish my eyes were grey, or light blue. My eyes are medium green with light brown around the edges.
I have a green/brown type of colour, I want grey


sometimes my eyes look grey
Red .
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries