Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color are your eyes and what is your favorite eye color?

I know this has been asked a thousand times...wait maybe even a million, but anyways i was just wondering...maybe i'll get some different answers just because i'm that special...ok you get the point.What color are your eyes and what is your favorite eye color?
My eyes are green, I love green and deep blue eyesWhat color are your eyes and what is your favorite eye color?
i've dark brown eyes, and i like crystal clear blue eyes!
MY EYES ARE GREENISH BROWN AND I DON'T HAVE A FAV EYE COLOUR
Green,Brown, got anymore questions so i can give you the best answers. like i did here.
i have green eyes, but i really love hazel colored eyes
my eyes are dark brown and my favourite eye colour is medium brown or hazel ....
my eyes r brown but i like blue or green eyes
My eyes are brown but i love blue eyes
My eyes are green. My favorite eye color is green and blue. But to me, all eyes are pretty in a their own way. The eyes tell alot about a person. :o)
my eyes are green i like all colors of eyes long eye lashes make all eyes beautiful
my eyes are hazel brown,and my favorite eye colour would be pink...well since human were not given that colour,i would say blue,with a little greenish in them...by the way it ';Colour';...not ';color';
My eyes are blue, and my fav eye color is blue or hazel
Mine Brown...fav Green.....
My eyes are brown. I like all colors, but I get lost in green and gray eyes. It's hypnotic. But either way I'm like in a trance if i stare into someones eyes for a while. LOL.
my eyes are hazel, and my favorite eye color is steel blue, my father had steel blue eyes and my guy has steel blue eyes i especially like when a person with that color eye gets pissed because then thay change to a very deep steel blue like the sea during a storm.
My eyes are blue %26amp; my favorite colors are blue %26amp; green.
it's dark brown.





and i like the same color.





but i think that blonde girls w/ brown eyes are more beautiful than those blondes who have blue or green eyes...





and dark-haired girls with blue or green eyes are more beautiful than those dark haired w/ dark or brown eyes.
My eyes are brown, and golden brown when in the sun, I love brown eyes!! Any shade! I think they are so serious yet full of energy (its hard to explain), don't get me wrong I love ALL the eye colors but I still like brown the best!
i have blue eyes that sometimes look green. I like really intense green eyes on a man.
Mine are grey - I like them but I love green eyes
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries