Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Friends Eyes Are Brown What Color Contacts Can She Use To Enhance Her Eye Color?

Sorry For The Last Question, She Didn't Make Herself Clear





My Friend Wants To Know How To Enhance Her Brown Colored Eye's. Using Which Brand of Contacts. I told Her Freshlook Radiance, But She Wants Your Answers.


So What Do You Suggest?My Friends Eyes Are Brown What Color Contacts Can She Use To Enhance Her Eye Color?
it depends on her skiin color


REALLY white = blue not light blue kind of darkish blue


white=grey


tan = green or hazel or greyish greenish


brown or dark = hazel or greenMy Friends Eyes Are Brown What Color Contacts Can She Use To Enhance Her Eye Color?
I am not familiar with a the brands of contacts, but hazel wouldn't look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries