Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

i always notice people's eyes. haha. what color do you like most? i like mixed colors. like green and blues. or brown and greens. what do you like? eyes are georgous. haha.Eye color?
my eye color is gray. Then when you look in the light then they're a little blueish.Eye color?
I have an eye and hand fetish as well!! I love deep dark brown eyes. My eyes are naturally 2 different colors. One is Green and the other is Brown.
I love blue eyes. Green eyes are cool, too. But I always love the eyes that stand out. Not the just bland ones. The ones like fire...I dunno how to describe them. Like Angelina Jolie's eyes. She has cool eyes. But blue eyes that just stand out look amazing :D
i do not think the color of some one eyes make a different it is what is in the inside of a person that matters. I like all colors of eyes.
Im inlove with contact lenses , lol. I change my color all the time. But my fav. is called Chestnutt.
i think eyes r the gorgeous-est...((lol i know its not a word)) part of a human!! even if people think your ugly if you look into a persons eyes you will think they r the prettiest person ever plus eyes can tell you alot about a person...((their personality, feelings..etc..)) i love the twinkle in eyes...my favorite eye color is like mixed eye color too. like my cousin his eyes are brown and greenish its gorgeous!!! (( he got green part from his mom and the brown part from his dad)) my friend has green blue eyes and they r really twinkly!!...lol











toodles =)
i love blue eyes!!mine are hazel or green with brown.
blue with green or brown and green. eyes are gorgous. PlEASE VOTE ME FOR BEST ANSWER!
i have blue eyess


i lvoe sky blue ones :)
green
i like really light green or blue.
the guy dat I like haz gree eyes and I just luv his eyes


I like green, blue and brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries