Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color catches your attention more?

Grey and Green. But I don't really care about eye color.What eye color catches your attention more?
I don't really care for physical appearance all that much, but I'd have to say that it's not the color that grabs my attention, but rather if they're smiling with them.


Colors are interesting though, and any color can grab my attention.What eye color catches your attention more?
i dont care about color either, but hazel usually
i dont think guys, or girls really care about eye color.





but i love green eyes.
green eyes


they're so pretty, i always catch myself staring into them
likee really really


blue eyessss


%26amp;%26amp; onlyy bluee ;]
RED!! It's rare to see someone with red eyes!! LOL, but seriously.... probably brown, blue or green....
I like blue and green,they are really pretty.
blue or green in my opinion
green or blue
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries