Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to change my eye color on my photos?

I need a program where I can upload and photo and change it's eye color. I can not download anything and I do not have photoshop. I'm just wondering if there is anything out there like so? Thanks so much for all sites, and instructions would also be appreciated!How to change my eye color on my photos?
Yes there definitely is !


You do not have to download, pay or any of that.


It's reliable, trustworthy , and I use it all the time .


:) It's a greatttt program


www.picnik.com


1. Go to picknik.com


2. Click '; Get started ! '; And upload your photo


3. Edit it however you like until you want to begin doing your eyes


4. Go to the '; CREATE '; tab at the top .


5. Find '; TINT '; and click it


6. A box will pop up and create it so that your picture has no more tint


7. Make the brush small and choose the colour you would like your eyes to be different-ed coloured


8. Go over your eyes with the tad small brush and your eye colour will change and it's just gorgeous.


:)How to change my eye color on my photos?
LunaPic


www.lunapic.com


ok first you upload your pic


then click on the third image of some scissors from the top (if you mouse over it, it will say cut out)


ok click on the last option which is color tint


then, type in your color


after that, click the drop down arrow and you should see (rectangle, circle, magic wand etc. ) click on magic wand


change the threshold to 10


then outline your eye and click apply color tint


and do the same for the other eye
You can link your photo on here, and I'll fix it.
www.picnik.com
I can edit it xD





or





photofiltre





and





picnik.com








:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries