Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What colors would best match my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?

I'm planning my sweet sixteen and I want to get a dress that would best flatter my hair color, skin tone, and eye color to make me pop.





My skin is a tanned/olive-ish color.


My hair color is a bunch of different shades of blonde and light brown (from the sun, not dyed)


And my eyes are a very light brown/slightly darker amber color.





So, what color dress should I get and what color make up should I use?





(:What colors would best match my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?
a bright purple or blue.......no green or red....


(makeup)


1. you apply white or cream colored eyeshadow under the eyebrow, and above the cheek bones, and in the corner of your eyes. do this lightly.


2. use a natural lookin eyeliner (nature tone) or get a eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyeliner and wet ur brush and apply it as eyeliner.


3. use a soft eyeshadow on your lid whatever color just something that is brite and will contrast with your eyes...(preferably not brown).


(or u could go wit the smoky eye)


4. use a little bit of mascara (black)


5. get a pink (natural looking) shiny lip gloss and a neutral blush....





Make sure it looks natural though and not really obvious.


I hope this helpsWhat colors would best match my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?
a black dress would be really pretty or a pale yellow gown. stay away from anything pink, purple, blue, green and red. a pale orange gown would be perfect!!! or you can always go for the classic yellow sequin dress... at least it is classic where i live lol. i live in Georgia. lol. but you would look good in any pale colors. if you are going to wear and blues or pinks for the pinks make them as pale pink as you can and for the blues go with Turqoise or teal,, and possible a baby blue would be pretty.





i hope this helps!!!
I donno, I think white would be cute with your dark skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries