Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye Color?

What color are your eyes, and what color eyes do you want?Eye Color?
Hi, I have blue eyes and I wished I had one of my eyes green. It is very unique and catches people's attention.


=)


p.s. i like your question a lotEye Color?
Soft brown, I like them. My bf's eyes are orange around the pupil then green around the orange *romantic sigh*





鈾?Brittany. Peace. LOVE.
My eyes change colour with my mood (Seriously!)





They are grey when I'm sad, blue when I'm happy (most of the time!) and bright green when I'm really really happy and having a good time.





It's pretty cool so I wouldn't want to change a thing!
They're sorta a grayish blue somtimes a little green looking color, lol. I'm ok with the color they are, but I wouldn't mind if they were a little brighter, like, less gray.
I'm fine with my eye color because(believe it or not) mine change from green, to bluish green, to hazel, and so on and so forth. Cool, I know!
mine are usually green, but sometimes they turn hazel or grey


I really like them :)
Mine are brown but blue eyes would be kind of cool.
mine are brown and that is the color I want.
Gray/blue. I would kill for brown puppy dog eyes.
mine are Hazel


i would love to have bright blue eyes!
Mine are brown but I want light brown. :]
Blue and I'm happy with them.
mine are brown but i wish to have blue.......
mines are brown.
Green%26amp;i wouldn't change that
My eyes are hazel but I would love blue instead .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries