Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color do you attract to the most?

I have dark brown eyes which my boyfriend claim are beautiful, but then he complimented another girls eyes because they looked ';cool'; (they were briiiight blue eyes). But he said there's a difference.





so, what's your opinion? Do you think blue/green eyes are more striking or can brown eyes be too?What eye color do you attract to the most?
I have ice-blue eyes and I always wished I had brown eyes! :)





On a guy it doesn't matter. I don't base my opinions of a person on looks. My boyfriend has light grey eyes but I barely noticed when I saw his smile, lol.





I think brown eyes are beautiful as hell, especially when the person is standing in the sun and you can really get a good look at the color; absolutely gorgeous. Don't worry about it, so what if he thinks they're ';cool';, yours are BEAUTIFUL. So there's the difference(:What eye color do you attract to the most?
I actually prefer brown and hazel eyes. Blues and greens and grays are WAAAAY too over-rated. DArk eyes have more depth, emotion, and mystery. And it's a fact that the darker your eye color, the more light it reflects, making them look shiny and innocent.


But I gotta admit, I love light yellow-amber eyes. Still, super dark brown is my fave.
Blue, blue, blue ... I married my husband just so I could have blue-eyed kids!





(Not really ... but that's what I tell people. And I got 2 blue-eyed kids).





I think any eye color can be attractive ... as long as the color goes with the person's hair and skintone ... it will look good. Dark brown IS beautiful.
Ok i have blue eyes and when i looking at a guy i would say i more often like the guys with striking blue eyes. But there are some guys that there eyes are not like just brown there this dark deep brown that can be just as pretty as blue eyes.
i don't think a particular color is prettier than another.. i really like a mixture of colors where one color is like around the pupil and another surrounds it.. i think all eyes are pretty
only certain brown eyes are. the dark sparkly kind are STUNNING


otherwise i like blueish or grayishblue


green is alright


and light brown isnt all that but there are always exceptions
on a guy, i like brown, but on girls i like blue or green.
dark brown eyes.


or brown eyes.


HOTTT
blue-green eyes are amazeing.....mesmerizing.......rare.....
on a guy to me is like honey colored eyes.
well on a guy i only like dark brown eyes.
brown eyes brown hair tall and perverted
I love blue eyes on a guy! They catch my attention right away as soon as I enter a room. Brown hair and blue eyes :)
brown eyes are so sexy. tall, dark, and handsome baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries