Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does your eye color appear to change depending on the lighting?

Mine are listed as hazel on my DL, but actually, my eyes may be blue in some light. Or something else altogether under different lights.Does your eye color appear to change depending on the lighting?
Mine are listed as green on my driver's license, but could also be gray or blue in a different light and..... you should see them from the inside! LOLDoes your eye color appear to change depending on the lighting?
Mine change with my mood and what I'm wearing.





They go from green, to greenish yellow, to just yellow.





Alot of people have said my eyes match my hair.





Now that is odd.





~Shae
Not quite sure. I can't seem to see them. . . .even when I point them at the inner most part of my nose. I guess you will have to tell me if they change colors.
No, but sometimes the color will deepen to reflect something I am wearing.... Like mine are hazel but wearing certain colors of green will make my eyes appear very dark green....
My eye-color is more dependent on my mood- if I've been crying or under stress or having a bad allergy day, they're a brighter blue. Otherwise, they're more grey.
Mine not only change with the lighting, But with the color of clothes I am wearing or the mood I am in. My husband says he really married me to watch my eyes change.
yeah.. inside my eyes look brown, in bright like they look green, and outside in the sun they look orange. i have hazel eyes too.
i have hazel eyes too. mine turn with my mood. they are brown when i am mad and green when i am happy.
Nope. Mine are dark blue. They don't seem to change in different lighting. Now my hair color?... That's a different story!
Mine are hazel but in a lot of light they're just green
Mine are brown, but looks green sometimes :)
Yes, actually mine do too. I have green eyes other times they are Hazel.
Mine stay the same
yes, and depends on what I am wearing. Mine are green, but look blue sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries