Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I temporarily alter my eye color without contacts or surrgery?

I want to alter my eye color to have topaz eyes like the twilight vampires for halloween and I cant use contacts and I am not having surgery so what else is there?How can I temporarily alter my eye color without contacts or surrgery?
I don't really know, I think getting contacts would be the best idea. I mean what's wrong with contacts? How can I temporarily alter my eye color without contacts or surrgery?
There are dyes that you can add onto the eye using a dropper. But these are generally for medical examination, would probably reduce your vision %26amp; long term use might have risks. Otherwise you could take a photograph %26amp; use image manipulation using Photoshop or the GIMP. The effects are quite interesting -


http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidmxg/22鈥?/a>
first of all the screen name is cool.gotta love twilight!!!!!


as to your question wear different eyeshadow to bring out the different high lights in your eyes. it works. I can make my eyes look sky blue, hazel, or green just by the eye shadow.
different colors of eye shadow will bring out different tints in your eye color. try almay's collection, you can find it at kmart or walmart or any make up isle in stores like that and cvs.
I dont think theres nothing else you really do besides wearing contacts why can't you anyway? Sorry hon
There Are Contacts That Make Tour Eyes Change Even If You Don't Wear Glasses Or Contacts Regularly!





























PS I LOVE TWILIGHT TOO THAT BOOK IS AWSOME
Put paint in your eyes! no seriously don't. you won't be able to because you can't just put things in your eyes!
There is no way to do it without contacts or surgery.
nothing, there are fake contacts without a perscription, try party city
no you can't!
makeup


brown eyes-purple


green eyes-burgendy


blue eyes- brown
Sharpie marker lol
I saw a guy get his eyes tatooed. But, since you are not doing contacts, I wouldn't consider it.
Smoke weed, they turn red.
I really don't know



u cant really do anything without contacts so sry...good luck!
magic ...


LOL



can you even do that? i think its impossible
this question gave me the willies!
im sorry to break the news to u..but there's no other way change ur eye color without contacts or surgery..
i herd u can buy colored contacts online there not too much but look rea and theres some really pretty colors
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries