Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color are your eyes?is it your orignal eye color or colored contacts?

my origninal color of eyes is hazel brown.i wear colored contacts and my colored contacts color is green though.what color are your origninal eyes?do you wear color contacts?What color are your eyes?is it your orignal eye color or colored contacts?
My eye color is dark brown. I don't wear contacts.What color are your eyes?is it your orignal eye color or colored contacts?
I have blue eyes


I wear clear contacts because I like the color of my eyes





You can wear colored contacts just make sure that they look as natural as can be
Brown. And clear contacts... I hate it when people wear colored contacts. It feels like they're tricking me. But I'm weird like that.
I can't wear contacts, but my eye color is very light brown.
I have green eyes and wear clear contact lens.
My eyes are blue, i wear contacts but just clear one's.
no i do not wear contacts my eye color is brown
I wear contacts but they are clear. My natural eye color is dark green.
my eyes are dark brown. Thats the original color, Im not wearing any contacts. :)
My original eye color is dark brown. I wear clear contact lenses...
my natural eyecolor is green. i do wear colored contacts but im currently out right now. im due for my eye exam which i haven't done it yet. but i wear chestnut brown contacts.which my husband hates. he loves my green eyes.!! green eyes are soooooo pretty.
I have blue eyes. I have worn color in the past, but prefer my own eye color now becuase I decided I like me and did not want to pay extra for something that made other people think I was different that what I am, then later they always know that they are not real anyway, so why pay to be something that is not me? I go natural with clear lenses now!
My eyes are aqua blue with flecks of really light blue and darker denim blue. They also have a dark denim blue ring around the outside.





All natural.
When I was born, I had green/hazel eyes. I'm 15 now and they are dark brown.





I'm getting colored contacts after my regular prescription is up. I dont think I want blue or green, maybe a lighter brown. They almost look black now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries