Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

Have you ever seen a guy with gray eyes?Eye color?
yesEye color?
Yes, I have. Have you?
guys with gray stony eyes are absolutely sexy ..i have seen them on one,,,, and oh my God do they make me MELTttttttt.....
no what a color to have though yeah!!!
Yep, every time I look in the mirror, I have those color eyes.
only the sexiest ones....serious I have them too but only in the summer so I'm a sucker for them but I have yet to find a man I think look unatractive with them
i love guys with grey eyes!
No, but would love to.
Ohhh yeah, very hot and smoky!
Yes indeed. My Dad has them.
Yes, I have. It's very unique and beautiful actually. At least it was on the guy I saw. :)
yes and his eyes are beautiful
im a girl but u should see my eyes coz they r grey.......lol
I think Smokey Robbinson the singer, has grey eyes.
yes he had a contact lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries