Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

i heard somewhere that your eye colors can have an effect on how strong or weak your eyes are...like if someone has blue eyes they have really weak eyes...is this true? if so wat about green eyes?Eye color?
I have heard this too about eye color. I heard that blue eyes are more prone to macular degeneration. They don't have enough melanin to protect the iris from the sun. I also heard that blue eyed people who get meningitis have a higher risk of going deaf. And dark brown-eyed people have more neurons supposedly and have quicker reflexes and reactions because they see things faster. Haven't heard anything about green eyes except the theory that green eyes are really blue eyes with a layer of yellow fat covering it, blue+yellow=green. But another explanation is that a type of yellow melanin lipo-something is what makes the color. If your eye color gets lighter, this happens to some in old age, your eyes may be deteriating. If it makes you feel any better, it does seem like the percentages of people who need glasses/contacts to see is about the same for all eye colors. : )Eye color?
Eye color is not related to how strong your eyes are. There is a link between blue-eyed people and color-blindness but other than that, it's pretty irrelevant. Case in point: I have brown eyes, but can't read a book without glasses because I am so terribly nearsighted.
Totally false. It is all genetic. I have brown eyes with terrible eye sight. My mom has terrible eye sight and she has brown eyes. My dad has blue eyes and has the worse out of the family. My ex had green eyes and his vision was perfect. Everyone else I know that has blue or hazel eyes has pretty good vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries