Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye color do you think is prettiest?

Its not a challenge or anything im just wondering. I think everyone has verrrry beatiful eyes :D . BUT i think hazel eyes are special cause they change colors. I have hazel eyes and when i cry or when im in teh sun they are light brown and the other half is dark brown or some brown with a hint of green and sometimes a yellowish color around teh outside. Well i'd looveee to read what you think! And if you want you can put a pictuer up of your eyes! Love ya guys!What eye color do you think is prettiest?
I personally LOVEEEE dark brown eyes with any hair color/skin tone, but I love blue eyes with blonde hair, green eyes with red hair or black hair, and hazel eyes with anything. I think it is a combination of skin tone/hair color that makes your eye color so special. I don't think I could pick a favorite eye color, I think any color eye is cool :]





Hugs%26amp;kisses,


AdrianWhat eye color do you think is prettiest?
wow ok u have pretty eyes good for u.


and a lot of people eyes change color.


mine change with watever colour shirt or makeup im wearing.


not a big deal.


um what is this question about?
green eyes are definently the most beautiful eyes ever! their just cool looking and green in my favorite color.
pink eyes r gorgious
Who give a damn?
hazels are def the nicest! i love my hazel eyes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries