Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I make my eye color come out more?

My eyes are pretty random. I can make them look blue or green, depending on my make up and my shirt, and sometimes grey. I haven't quite mastered grey yet, though. Does anyone have any tips on how to make my eyes look greyer than they really are?How do I make my eye color come out more?
ok...lets get started! i have the same eyes...here is what i do...





try getting a black eyeliner, or grey...LIGHTLY apply the eyeliner to right above your eyelashes...but just a thin line...


then get a tan, to match your skin color (dont use powder or foundation...only eyeshadow) then again, lightly apply to over the eyeliner, then put up to your brow bone, or higher if you wish...


apply mascara (black perfered)


underneath your eye, apply black eyeliner...but only where your lower lashes are...





i hope this works!!! try accenting it with some grey eyeshadow as well..





GOOD LUCK!!!How do I make my eye color come out more?
I am a redhead and a mac junky so I have to go with Browns that have a red to them. My favorite is powerpoint in Bountiful Brown..this color makes my usually blue-green eyes look very very blue gray. Good luck!
i would go to the mall into one of the department stores and talk to some of the make up consultants! they can help you! go to mac, its amazing
mine are the same!





though they are always blue,


they just turn different shades of blues and greens,


but i use almay,


they have certain make-up for every color eye!





there mascara is awsome also!





hope i helped!= ]
well say if your eyes are blue one day well and you are wearing a dark shirt.. it is not going to come out that much so.. wear bright medium colors an d bright shirts!!!
check out this website they have some makeup articles it may help
well eyeliner helps bring my eye color out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries