Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it possible for someone’s eye color to become lighter/darker depending on their mood?

I have chocolate brown eyes, and my friends claim if I’m upset/angry that my eyes turn an amber color. Is that possible?Is it possible for someone’s eye color to become lighter/darker depending on their mood?
I don't know, maybe yes.


I have pitch black eyes and my friends said if I'm angry my eyes turn indigo brown,


when I cried because my friend passed away, my family shocked because my eyes turned gray..Is it possible for someone’s eye color to become lighter/darker depending on their mood?
I don't know about that, unless your eyes get bloodshot when you're angry, which, I suppose could make your eyes look different. Usually they can appear slightly more or less of your natural color depending on what you wear. I've always found that to be the truth.
Yes if ur a Vampire =)
Nope. They're screwing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries