Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the hottest mix of hair color and eye color?

I have black hair blue eyes, btw i hate it


I think hottest on a chick would be blonde hair blue eyes!What is the hottest mix of hair color and eye color?
black hair


green eyes


but black hair blue eyes sounds hott


=]What is the hottest mix of hair color and eye color?
As a ';chick'; with blonde hair and blue eyes (and naturally, no less), I thank you for the compliment. I am hardly attractive and I agree with everyone who said that we're overrated and too common, but I appreciate your opinion. =)





I would say the most attractive mix is red hair/green eyes or blonde hair/brown eyes.
i think hottest on a guy is blue eyes, and brown hair or blue eyes with black/brown hair.





i think the hottest for girls, is blue eyes with brown hair.
omgg black hair blue eyes is extremeley hottt!!!!!!








blonde hair blue eyes is way to typical,common, and honestly, boring.








I love green eyes, with ANY color hair.














LillyLove鈾?
Black hair and blue eyes is probably the best. Blond hair and blue eyes is generic IMO. Look at Isabeli Fontana she has black hair and blue eyes.
Wtf? Why do you hate having blue eyes and black hair. Chicks think it's a unique combo.I have it too.





On a chick I'd say blond/brunette and green/blue eyes
omg i think black hair a blue eyes sounds hott but I like brown hair and blue eyes or red hair and green eyes. But I also like brown eyes.
On a guy i like black or brown hair and i love blue eyes!! but the best mix is blonde hair blue eyes. black hair blue eyes sounds hot tho.usually i go for anyone with blue eyes.
You know what?


I'm fed up with stupid people like you coming on here and glorifying blue eyed blonde white girls.


It's ignorant!


All people are beautiful.


Get a life!
i think dark hair and blue or green eyes because it makes the color stand out
green eyes either black or blonde hair


green eyes are the rarest :)
red hair green eyes
dont get blonde and black hair. BAD COMBO!
on guys, dark brown hair and blue eyes
u already sound hott with black hair and blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries