Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color?

what is your eye color?Eye color?
a brown so dark that when i'm angry they turn black.


haha.Eye color?
it depends on my mood it really a dark dark dark brown that can pass off as black but when I'm sad or just mad it turns into a really dark red sort of color kinda interesting well to me it is =] then again we all have unique eye colors
Mine are hazel. Almost brown, but they change. They used to be brown. Now they're hazel. Very dark though. I love green eyes! =)
Blue
Blue sometimes Grey





=]
Green-blue. At night though they are dark dark green. when It is extremly bright they are blue-green.
Emerald Green
GREEEN
Can't you tell from my avatar :-)
hazel
darkish green brown and light green when the sun hits them there soo pretty
hazel.
My eyes are actually blue, green, brown, and gray.
coca cola brown
baby browns
greenish gray
baby blue
cocoa brown
Blue
BROWN!
Green





=)
Dark Green
Blue
Brown
BLACK !!!!!
Brown
Green*
with or without contacts?
dark Brown
blue babyy...


goes great with blonde hair
green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries