Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are your eye color and what is your favorite?

What are your eyes color and what is your favorite? I have blue eyes and I like them alot.What are your eye color and what is your favorite?
I have and love blue eyes. Blue eyes on a guy are especially gorgeous!What are your eye color and what is your favorite?
My eyes are green, I wish they were blue like my dad and brothers'.
i have light hazel but i like geen eyes and blue eyes thier cute
i have green eyes and i like black ones
i have hazel eyes......i 鈾モ櫏 green eyes though. they are pretty rare and are so glossy and mysterious. my eyes have some green in them (hazel) but i wouldnt want all green eyes but i do like them alot! when i get sunburned on the face my eyes look REALLY green, it looks okay on me but i think ill stick with hazel





-much鈾? me-
My eyes are blue but I love the color of my wife's eyes.
I have brown.





My favorite is hazel...since it changes color.
my eyes are brown


i like them cause theyre big and because my hair's brunette


i think green eyes on blonde hair looks nice though
mii eyes are brown...mii fav color is blue
I have brown- love blue- but Green is my favorite.
i have beautiful brown eyes. they capture the glow of all the other colors around me and makes my eyes look so pretty!!! i just noticed it like 2 days ago.
i have light brown eyes. i like guys with green or blue eyes and on girls it does not matter.
I have blue eyes... and I love them. My husband has blue eyes, and they are GORGEOUS! Blue... is the way to go!
Hazel-ish brown. I like blue, grey, or light brown eyes the best. Usually blue since it's so common compared to the other two.
mine are a deep brown...my bf has blue eyes with a ring of like hzael around the pupil...theyre gorgeous
i have blue eyes in the winter and green eyes in the summer.my bf loves them.
I have drk brown, my mother had beautiful green, and I would love to have hazel or gray.
I have brown eyes and i love them
i have blue eyes with a ring of green around the pupil. i like blue eyes best though
Mine are green and I like them this way but for someone else I like blue
mine are green and i guess i like blue and green eyes best.
I have black eyes , I like black eyes.
Brown, like blue
i like blue and *gray* and browm
blue or green
Blue and blue.
Brown and brown. I think there are more of us :-)
I have brown eyes. I like green eyes.
Blue, which is my favorite.
never saw it myself. Strang color. but i been told greenish hazel.
Mine are green my favorite are brwon or blue





p.s. please give me 10 points i really need them bad please

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries