Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is it called if your eye color changes?

My eyes change colors for baby blue, to hazel, to gray, to yellow, and to green depending on what color my outfit is. I dont put eye drops in or use contacts. They are just natural. My sister has yellowish green eyes, my mom has brown, my dad has hazel/blue.


That explains it.





Whats the scientific name of your eye color changing? ( Ive heard it before but forgot it now)





Thanks!What is it called if your eye color changes?
I have no idea, I guess it has something to do with the seasons or mood that changes.





Joseph D : )What is it called if your eye color changes?
Its called chropology
Its called chropology
Mine change with my mood. Or so my wife says. I'd be interested to find out the answer myself.
i wished i had yellow eyes
thats the same with me hazal- green
lol i dont nobut ur soo luckkyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries