Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye color????

My daughter is now 6 months. Ever since since she was born everybody has been questioning her eye color. Me and my husband have brown eyes. But my husband dad has blue eyes. Now more than ever people has been questioning me about her eyes. In pictures they look blue/gray. If you look at her it looks hazel. But most of the time it looks brown. Could it be that her eyes is still changeing?Eye color????
yea, they're probably still changing. they don't get their permanent color until about 1 year of age i believe.


my daughter used to have grayish blue eyes, and now they are greenish brown (at 2).Eye color????
Your daughter's eyes are still changing. The color won't become permanent until about a year and a half. My daughter's eyes were blue/gray, now they are brown. They kept changing until she reached a year and a half.
Oh, yes. My daughter's eyes changed colors up until she was a year old. Even now, her eyes are a hazel color, yet in a lot of her photos she has red eye like most blue/green eyed people have.
i am 21 years old and my eyes still change colour between borwn hazel and green, it all depends on my mood, the weather little things like that. so maybe her eyes will always change
eyes can change up until a child is 2 my 2 daughters both born ice blue eyes are now hazel/green
  • myspace co
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries